Monday, February 23, 2015

Not just portraits....

Before I started posing and photographing people, I started by photographing every kind of inanimate object I could find, from flowers, to kids toys, to interesting shapes, colors and shadows. I still LOVE to pick up my camera and photograph the everyday and make it something special. 

This past summer when a good friend of mine asked if I would be interested in taking some photos of the Jackfish Lodge, Pro Shop and Golf Course, I said absolutely!! It is a beautiful course - if you are a golfer, make the trip - it is well worth it. Also, the food at the restaurant is amazing, so if you are camping and want a break from hot dogs and hamburgers, head on over! And be sure to stop into the pro shop - they have great clothes and gear. All around great place!!


 When some friends finished building a home to sell, they had considered taking the photos on their phones for the listing, so I hijacked that photo job. They built a beautiful home, so it made the photographing easy peasy!! :)
 
And for those of you who know me, you know that I am a crazy crafter, so my creations often get photo shoots of their own. :) Feel free to follow my Jules Creations (my crafting blog) to see what else keeps me busy when I am not behind my camera or computer.

And just for fun.... :) My husband, Ryan and I have been married for just over 11 years now and our rings have seen some wear and tear, but I am not sure we ever taken any pictures of them. So better late than never!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips